mod penumpang ukts（MOD (Unlimited Money) v1.7.7）
- Current Version:
- File size: 135M
2、The Wolf and the CraneIron Space: Real-time Spaceship Team Battles
3、To blush at speeches rank, to weep at woes,<p>Remember how last week we said there'd be a big Brawl Stars update coming? Well, here it is in all of its detailed glory. As announced earlier on the game's subreddit, December's update 2.0 is quite a big one. Though there's nothing seriously new about this one, there's a lot that's been balanced/changed from the UI to events and characters.</p><p>Since there's rather a lot to chew on I'll point out the major details and link you to the rest. Sound good? Great. Changes</p>Tickets:Tickets are now permanent and can be used in any ticketed event.Added more stakes for ticketed events: 1,2,3,4,5,10,15,20Tickets have been added to shop and can be purchased with gems. Tickets are only visible while an event is active.Shop:Coin Booster has been removed from the game. Any remaining Coin Boosters can be used until they expire but can no longer be purchased or found in Brawl Boxes.Coin Doubler drop chance is doubled (replacing Booster drops)Game Rooms:Brawl Boxes can be opened from Game RoomsWhen the game room owner leaves the room another player will be promoted to owner instead of disbanding the roomUI Changes:New health and ammo bar styleHit indicator added to Super button: When your Super is full the button will flash and play a sound when you land an attackJoystick size is now properly scaled to match the physical size of the deviceBalanceEventsStar Player is now less likely to be awarded to a member on the losing teamStar Player is now less likely to be awarded to players who lost many stars in Bounty or dropped a lot of gemsNita's Bear, Jessie's Turret and Pam's Healing Station all have a bit less health when these characters are bosses in Boss FightTemple Ruins tweaked to make Barley-Dynamike-Mortis strategy less effectiveG.G. Corral tweaked to be more difficult for attackersBrawlersEl PrimoHealth increased by 200Star Power burn duration reduced from 5 to 4 seconds. Total damage increased from 400 to 600 over 4 seconds.BullHealth increased by 200Main attack damage increased from 400 to 440.Star Power now triggers at 50% health (up from 30%)BoStar Power vision increased from 5 to 6 tilesBrockStar Power damage increased from 160 to 240 per secondCrowCrow's Super charges slightly more slowly (needs to hit with 6 daggers + poison instead of 5 + poison)Crow's poison duration from main attack and Super reduced from 5 to 4 seconds. Total damage remains the same.ColtIncreased reload time from 1.25s to 1.5s (reload time starts after all bullets are fired so the increase in total time is much less impactful than these numbers would suggest)MortisStar Power healing reduced from 1200 to 1000 per soul collected.NitaHealth increased by 200Star Power healing effect increased from 180 to 200.PamHealing station heal effect reduced from 400 to 360Fixed bug which allowed healing station to expireDarrylHealth increased by 200Darryl's main attack shots are fired a bit closer togetherStar Power damage reduction increased from 70% to 80% damage reduced while using SuperSuper roll speed decreased slightly from 2800 to 2400PocoNew Star Power: Poco's main attack now also heals allies for 200 health per hitSpikeStar Power healing reduced from 600 to 500 health per secondTaraStar Power companion health increased from 1600 to 2000Bug Fix: Star Power companion no longer scales with Showdown power-ups or when Tara is a boss in Boss FightRicochetNew Star Power effects (visual)Star Power damage reduced from 100 to 80
- mod penumpang ukts
- <p>Another year of top quality indie pitching is coming to a close and we're delighted to have witnessed some truly awesome games. This record year has seen Steel Media, the publishers of Pocket Gamer, put on 19 pitching events for indie game makers! And this year we're also going to do something a little extra special - we're going to make that a round 20 with the launch of the brand new Big Indie Awards 2017 in association with indieSky.</p><p>What is it?The Big Indie Awards marks the finale of a year of indie pitching. It offers a chance for both our pitchers and ALL indie developers who may not have made it to our events before, to put their game forward for a chance of global recognition, some cold-hard cash, and a trip to the awards final in Shenzhen, China. All indie developers are welcome, if they have a mobile game project either in the works or released this year.</p><p>How does it work?Developers: simply submit your game through our entry form by October 6. You'll find the Big Indie Awards 2017 page here, and more details below. Those familiar with previous Big Indie Pitches will know how easy it is! We'll need some info, screens, a video, and if possible a link to a playable/live version. That gets entered into the competition.</p><p>These entries will then be filtered into a longlist in a provisional judging process, and then be put in front of our team of crack judges (including journalists, influencers, developers and other experts) who will score each game and create a shortlist. We’ll announce that at the end of October.</p><p>Following that we'll invite at least the top three teams to come to the awards ceremony in Shenzhen on November 21. You'll also spend a couple of days meeting Chinese companies and exploring the beautiful coastal city of Shenzhen (all flights and accommodation will be paid).</p><p>The developers will get a chance to present their games on stage at a ceremony following an indie developer panel and talk. Then the final winners will be revealed.</p><p>Who can enter?Any mobile indie developer who has a game released in 2017 or has one in production that's slated to launch in the next six months can enter the competition.</p><p>If you're completely new to the Big Indie Pitch process, you're very welcome to submit for the first time. But all previously shortlisted Big Indie Pitch entrants since September 2016 will be fast-tracked past the initial filtering process and onto the longlist.</p><p>What can you win?We have an array of prizes up for grabs worth over $25,000 including $15,000 of marketing promotional spend on SM channels, tickets and expo tables at PG Connects worth $5,000, and $5,000 of cold, hard cash - plus paid trips to China (inc flight, accommodation, visa).</p><p>Naturally there'll also be a fair amount of media coverage, an award, and global adoration.</p><p>(Who knows? If you're very lucky you might get a publishing deal...?)</p><p>Who's behind all this?The Big Indie Awards 2017 are the latest grand plan from the Steel Media team (the firm behind Pocket Gamer, PG.Biz, PG Connects, the Global Connects Parties, and of course the Big Indie Pitch itself) but it wouldn't be possible without the support and love of the lovely folks at indieSky.</p><p>Who is indieSky?indieSky is iDreamSky's platform for indie developers. iDreamSky has published hit titles such as Monument Valley, Subway Surfers, Temple Run series, Toy Blast, Horizon Chase, Gardenscapes and many others in China. indieSky's aim is to partner with indie developers from all around the world to bring great new games to gamers - the company slogan is, "We Publish Awesome Indie Games!" You can find out a lot more at http://indie.idreamsky.com/</p><p>How to enter!Got a game that fits the bill? Head to the Big Indie Awards entry form now! There, you'll need to fill in the details of your game and let us have screenshots and a gameplay video so we can take a look. You'll be notified if you've made the list.</p><p>Terms and conditions apply, see details at</p>http://www.bigindiepitch.com/event/awards2017#rulesEntries must be mobile games.Teams that enter will need at least one member with a valid passport who could travel to China on November 18–22, 2017.Please send other questions to the award coordinator at [email protected]
- Of folded schedules had she many a one,
- <p>Goblin Sword comes out at midnight, which means I get to tell you about it again.</p><p>Honestly, all I want to do is retype the words "Goblin Sword" all the way down this page. That seems to be the best way to get across the purity of this troll bludgeoning video game.</p><p>I won't, though, as I'm supposed to tell you what it's all about again (read my previous article for more details).</p><p>Goblin Sword is a game in which you set off to destroy monsters and the evil wizard that's conjuring them. It's as simple as that.</p><p>The virtual controls are superb (in my experience). This means you can concentrate on uncovering secrets and dodging boomerangs thrown by ugly pigs.</p>!
- There my white stole of chastity I daffed,
She was new lodged and newly deified.
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.